Everest Collapsible Shoulder Rest - 1/2-3/4 Blue
Everest Coloured Collapsible Violin Shoulder Rests are a great option for violinists looking for a shoulder rest that is not only comfortable and affordable, but bright, colourful AND easy to store as well!
Everest shoulder rests have become even more popular with the introduction of the collapsible ‘Spring Collection’ and the beautiful colours available – blue, purple, hot pink and neon green.
- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Feet are collapsible to save space in your case. This feature is a patented design that contains no pinching hazards.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your violin.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Available colours: blue, purple, hot pink and neon green.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra-long feet.
- Available in the one size: 3/4-4/4 (can be used for 3/4 violin but we recommend a 1/2-3/4 shoulder rests for 3/4 players).
3/4-4/4 = 78g
- Dimensions when collapsed (cm):
3/4-4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 4 (LWH)
- Dimensions when open (cm):
3/4-4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH)
Feet width: 5.5cm
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50. Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary. Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos, double basses and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.