Suzuki Violin School Violin Part, Volume 1
The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability.
Encompassing skill, knowledge and character, students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach developed as he observed how easily young children learned even highly complex languages through listening, imitation and repetition.
This Revised edition features:
* New engravings
* New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* 16 additional pages
* Additional exercises, some from Dr. Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
* Glossary of terms in English, French, German and Spanish
* Musical notation guide
* Fingerboard position
* New photos.
The Revised CD (not included) features new recordings by Bill Preucil, Jr and piano accompaniments recorded without the violin part.
* Twinkle, Twinkle, Little StarVariations (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Lightly Row (Folk Song)
* Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
* Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
* O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
* May Song (Folk Song)
* Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
* Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Perpetual Motion (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Allegretto(Shinichi Suzuki)
* Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Etude (Shinichi Suzuk i)
* Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet 2, Minuet, BWV Anh. II 116 from Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet 3, Minuet BWV Anh. II 114/Anh. III 183 (J.S. Bach)
* The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
* Gavotte (F.J. Gossec).
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary (please allow 5-10 working days). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 and 1/2 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.