The Bows for Strings rental program is a wonderful way to start your musical journey.
When you rent an instrument from Bows for Strings you agree to the following terms of agreement:
1. I agree to pay the monthly rental payment applicable to my instrument beginning on the commencement date of my rental period, and continuing on the same date of each following month for the duration of my rental period.
2. Rental agreements are for a 6 month minimum. I understand that I will be charged for 6 months even if the instrument is returned earlier.
3. I agree to pay the bond amount to be held by Bows for Strings for the duration of the rental period.
4. As rental items are not insured outside Bows for Strings, I understand I am liable for for any loss or damages incurred. Bows for Strings has the right to charge the hirer the outfit value if the instrument is returned in a poor condition.
5. Rental items remain solely the property of Bows for Strings.
6. I understand that bond money will be reimbursed on the return of the instrument in good condition. Any loss or damages received to the instrument will be assessed by the Bows for Strings workshop and an appropriate amount will be deducted from the bond payment.
7. All renters are supported by the expertise of the Bows for Strings workshop, and as such, any necessary instrument repairs can only be made by Bows for Strings.
8. The rental program is not a ‘rent to buy’ program, however Bows for Strings does offer the choice to buy the rental outfit within the initial 6 month period. During this time the rent paid will be contributed to the total buyout figure. The instrument can be bought after 6 months, however the previous offer is waived. The onus to accept the offer is upon the customer.
9. Rental payments are made online via bowsforstrings.com at monthly intervals which are deducted automatically. Credit card information is encrypted and stored securely in accordance with privacy laws.
10. Online payments can only be cancelled by contacting Bows for Strings, and any attempt to do so without contacting Bows for Strings will mean the bond is forfeited.
11. The rental agreement can only be terminated upon return of the instrument.
12. Refunds are not offered for early return of the instrument.
13. Failed payments incur an administration fee of $10 per failed transaction.
14. I understand that by entering my payment information online at bowsforstrings.com and selecting ‘Pay Now’, that I am agreeing to all terms listed above.