BAM Supreme Hightech Polycarbonate Cello Case
Everlasting strength, made in France by BAM.
WEIGHT: The case structure weights 3.4 kg
Body Length: 78 cm
Upper bout: 38 cm
Lower bout: 46 cm
- Total suspension of the instrument on injected foam cushions
- 2 bow holders
- Scroll and neck straps
- Elastic band to secure the endpin during travel
- String pocket
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique: a triple-ply structure made of high performance materials (Polycarbonate, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- Outstanding protection and ultralight weight
- Very comfortable bi-material side handle
- 5 Bam latches with key
- Male/female airtight seal
- 2 comfortable neoprene anti-slip backpack straps with security screw hooks
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow up to 2 weeks currently). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.