Bonmusica Violin Shoulder Rest - 1/16
Bonmusica shoulder rests have comfortable thick foam padding along a metal base with a ‘hook’ that rests over the player’s shoulder to stop the violin from sliding down. The whole shoulder rest can be manipulated to fit the exact contour of the players chest/shoulder so that it fits the player perfectly.
The 1/16 Bonmusica is height adjustable on one side and comes with one 25mm foot. The other foot is attached to the body of the rest and sits flush up against it. Made in Germany.
- Specially engineered hook shape which rests over your shoulder and stops the violin from slipping.
- Thick foam padding for extra comfort – 6mm.
- Rubber and foam on feet to protect your instrument.
- Adjustable – Different parts of the rest can be shortened or lengthened slightly and offset/slanted to achieve the best fit to the instrument. Metal body of the rest can also be bent/manipulated to better fit the contour of your chest/shoulder.
- Replaceable parts available for each element of the shoulder rest.
- Rest comes with two feet – one short foot (35mm) and one long foot (50mm). Extra height can be achieved by swapping to longer feet. The extra-long feet are 60mm.
- Available in all sizes: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 4/4 (1/10 violins may suit either 1/16 or 1/8 depending on instrument - please send through lower bout measurement before purchasing).
- Weight: – 58g
- Dimensions (cm):
Body Length – 19 (foam runs entire length) – Entire rest length is 21cm – The length of the 1/16 rest is longer than the other smaller sizes because Bonmusica leave it up to the parent/teacher to bend it at the desired spot for the player’s shoulder.
Body Width – 2.8
Height (feet screwed in completely) – 6.8 (high side – side closest to chest), 2.4 (lowest point – middle of rest), 5 (tip of end that rests on/over shoulder).
Choose 'click-and-collect' to have your shoulder rest fitted for free in our showroom.
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50. Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary. Read more about our professional set-up here.
Larger items such as cellos, double basses and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.