Bonmusica Violin Shoulder Rest - 1/8
Bonmusica shoulder rests have comfortable thick foam padding along a metal base with a ‘hook’ that rests over the player’s shoulder to stop the violin from sliding down. The whole shoulder rest can be manipulated to fit the exact contour of the players chest/shoulder so that it fits the player perfectly.
The Bonmusica is adjustable in height, sideways slant, length over the shoulder and is available in all sizes. The 1/8 rest comes with two 25mm feet.
Made in Germany.
- Specially engineered hook shape which rests over your shoulder and stops the violin from slipping.
- Thick foam padding for extra comfort – 6mm.
- Rubber and foam on feet to protect your instrument.
- Adjustable – Different parts of the rest can be shortened or lengthened slightly and offset/slanted to achieve the best fit to the instrument. Metal body of the rest can also be bent/manipulated to better fit the contour of your chest/shoulder.
- Replaceable parts available for each element of the shoulder rest.
- Rest comes with two feet – one short foot (35mm) and one long foot (50mm). Extra height can be achieved by swapping to longer feet. The extra-long feet are 60mm.
- Available in all sizes: 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 7/8, 4/4 (1/10 violins may suit either 1/16 or 1/8 depending on instrument - please send through lower bout measurement before purchasing).
- Weight: – 69g
- Dimensions (cm):
Body Length – 15 (foam runs entire length) – Entire rest length is 17cm
Body Width – 2.8
Height (feet screwed in completely) – 6.8 (high side – side closest to chest), 4.2 (lowest point – middle of rest), 7 (tip of end that rests on/over shoulder).
Choose 'click-and-collect' to have your shoulder rest fitted for free in our showroom.
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow 2-3 weeks currently due to back to school demand). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.