Everest Foldable Violin Shoulder Rest
The Everest Foldable Violin Shoulder Rest is a great option for violinists looking for a shoulder rest that is comfortable, affordable and easy to store.
Everest shoulder rests have become the shoulder rest of choice among violinists everywhere. Professionals to beginners all say, "This is the most comfortable shoulder rest I have ever used!" This is due to the extra thick foam and the fixed tilt design. The shoulder rest also stays on the violin a lot better than others because of the added rubber between the feet.
Tthe Everest foldable series is great for players who have a smaller case and need something collapsible.
- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the violin to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your violin.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Feet are collapsible to save space in your case. This feature is a patented design that contains no pinching hazards.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra-long feet.
- Standard foldable Everest is available in two sizes: 1/2-3/4 and 4/4.
1/2-3/4 = 72g
3/4-4/4 = 78g
Dimensions when collapsed (cm):
1/2-3/4 = 19.5 x 3 (body width) x 4 (LWH)
3/4-4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 4 (LWH)
Dimensions when open (cm):
1/2-3/4 = 19.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH)
3/4-4/4 = 20.5 x 3 (body width) x 5.5 (LWH)
Feet width: 5.5cm
Choose 'click-and-collect' to have your shoulder rest fitted for free in our showroom.
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow up to 2 weeks currently). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.