Everest Standard Shoulder Rest - Viola
The Everest Standard Viola Shoulder Rest is a great option for violists looking for a shoulder rest that is comfortable and affordable.
- Specially engineered fix tilt design – raises the viola to an ergonomically correct and comfortable playing angle.
- Overall shape and curvature of the rest suits around 95% of players.
- Extra thick foam for comfort – 8mm.
- Rubber coated feet to protect your viola.
- The feet have an extra prong in the middle of the outer claws which helps prevent the rest from sliding off.
- Adjustable – Unscrew feet and select alternate positions for best fit to the instrument.
- Extra height can be achieved by swapping out the regular feet for extra-long feet.
- Size: Adjustable for 15”, 15.5”, 16” or 16.5” violas.
Length – 24.5 (foam length is 20.5cm)
Width – 3.5 (body width)
Height – 5.5 (feet screwed in completely)
Feet width: 5.5cm
Choose 'click-and-collect' to have your shoulder rest fitted for free in our showroom.
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50. Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary. Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos, double basses and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.