Pirastro Chromcor Violin E String 1/2-3/4
Chromcor Violin Strings.
The attractively priced steel string.
- Chromcor strings have a single filament steel core wound with chrome steel.
- Clear and very brilliant sound, warmer than Piranito.
- Big tonal volume.
- Suitable for all musicians, esp. for fiddler searching for clear and brilliant sound.
- Very easy response.
- Chromcor strings are wound with chrome steel and are therefore long-lasting.
- Chrome steel cannot corrode and is not affected by hand perspiration.
- Suitable also for electric or electrically-amplified violins.
- Pirastro Ball Chrome Steel Mittel Envelope.
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow 4 weeks currently due to back to school demand). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.