Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Gold Viola String SET 4/4 (Complete steel set)
Evah Pirazzi Gold Viola Strings - complete steel set.
Complete steel string set: A-steel/chrome steel, D-rope core/chrome steel, G-rope core/chrome steel, C-rope core/tungsten
The innovative new Evah Pirazzi Gold steel core viola set alternative offers a tremendously brilliant direct sound with absolutely no metallic harshness. These strings react to the smallest of bow strokes and convert each movement into a wonderfully harmonious sound image, all while enhancing the impressive very warm sound characteristics of the A-string. The sets D-, G- and C-strings are made with a high-precision steel rope core material. The D- and G-strings are wound with chrome steel while the C is wound with a fine tungsten wire that has been specifically developed for use on musical strings. The special processing of the materials allows these steel strings to provide the player with a large and soloistic volume of sound.
- Evah Pirazzi Gold strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre.
- brilliant, golden tone
- full-bodied and big sound from the very bottom to the top of the register
- a wide range of sound colors
- The great dynamic range allows skilled players to explore confidently both the finest nuances of quiet passages and create powerful sonorities when playing close to the finger-board or using a strong bow arm.
- instant response throughout the complete dynamic range
- very short break-in time, even shorter than
- Evah Pirazzi and Obligato
- excellent tuning stability
- absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
Pirastro Mittel Envelope
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow up to 4 weeks currently). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.