Wada Cello Bow Grip
Fifteen years of refinement birthed a breakthrough design: nurture an ergonomic and effective cello bow hold from the start!
- This breakthrough Bow Grip Aid for Cello helps you understand how to hold the cello bow instantly and correctly. Start the cello lesson with a perfect bow hold. Form an ergonomic, relaxed, and sustainable bow hold.
- A second to attach to the bow and remove. You can start practicing immediately after opening your cello case! WADA GRIP for Cello is FLEXIBLE and has an ERGONOMICALLY OPTIMAL Grip for the cello bow. WADA GRIP for CELLO helps maintain the BEST FORM to develop a sense of balance for the bow hand.
- You can concentrate on your sound and music with a relaxed hand and arm from the beginning. Fit for all ages and all cello bows WADA GRIP for CELLO is ONE SIZE for all.
- Help young and adult students learn a correct bow hand without strain. The index finger and pinky are on the bow! Because your index finger and pinky are touching the bow, you use the angle of your hand to control the bow's natural movement.
- You can use your arm freely and correctly from the frog to the tip with the WADA BOW GRIP for CELLO.
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow up to 2 weeks currently). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.