Wenger Classic 50 Music Stand
The lightweight, yet durable, all-purpose music stand
The Classic 50® stand is the end result of a half-century of experience with musicians and music educators just like you. By thoroughly understanding your day-to-day needs and recurring problems, we've been able to create a music stand that delivers traditional elegance without all the traditional headaches.
The Wenger Advantage
- Quiet, Rattle-Free Performance – Polycarbonate desk and base are quieter than steel or aluminum.
- Lightweight, Yet Durable – At just under 5 lb, moving stands is a breeze.
- Long-lasting Appearance – Polycarbonate material won’t scratch or dent, making them virtually “graffiti proof.”
- Protection of Musicians – Bolt-thru desk attachment means no unexpected mishaps, and polycarbonate material and rounded edges means no sharp edges to worry about.
- Protection of Instruments – No worrying about scratching or denting expensive instruments.
- Lightweight yet durable all-purpose stand that provides quiet, rattle-free operation
- Desk Dimensions: 20" x 13-1/2" (508 x 343 mm) desk
- Height Adjustability: 25" to 49" (635 to 1143 mm), desk lip to floor
- Weight: 4.9 lb (2.2 kg)
- Desk and Base material: High strength, engineering grade polycarbonate is super strong yet lightweight
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50. Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary. Read more about our professional set-up here.
Larger items such as cellos, double basses and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.