Wenger Classic 50 Music Stand
The lightweight, yet durable, all-purpose music stand
The Classic 50® stand is the end result of a half-century of experience with musicians and music educators just like you. By thoroughly understanding your day-to-day needs and recurring problems, we've been able to create a music stand that delivers traditional elegance without all the traditional headaches.
The Wenger Advantage
- Quiet, Rattle-Free Performance – Polycarbonate desk and base are quieter than steel or aluminum.
- Lightweight, Yet Durable – At just under 5 lb, moving stands is a breeze.
- Long-lasting Appearance – Polycarbonate material won’t scratch or dent, making them virtually “graffiti proof.”
- Protection of Musicians – Bolt-thru desk attachment means no unexpected mishaps, and polycarbonate material and rounded edges means no sharp edges to worry about.
- Protection of Instruments – No worrying about scratching or denting expensive instruments.
- Lightweight yet durable all-purpose stand that provides quiet, rattle-free operation
- Desk Dimensions: 20" x 13-1/2" (508 x 343 mm) desk
- Height Adjustability: 25" to 49" (635 to 1143 mm), desk lip to floor
- Weight: 4.9 lb (2.2 kg)
Desk and Base material: High strength, engineering grade polycarbonate is super strong yet lightweight
*ONLINE CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM COMES FLAT PACKED AND REQUIRES ASSEMBLY*
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow up to 2 weeks currently). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.