Suzuki Viola School Viola Part & CD, Volume 1 (Revised)
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as a book & CD kit.
*Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star Variations (Shinichi Suzuki)
* French Folk Song (Folk Song)
* Lightly Row (Folk Song)
* Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
* Go Tell Aunt Rhody (Folk Song)
* O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
* May Song (Folk Song)
* Long, Long Ago (T.H. Bayly)
* Allegro (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Perpetual Motion (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Andantino (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Bohemian Folk Song (Folk Song)
* Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
* Minuet No. 1, Minuet III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet No. 2, BWV Anh. 116 (J.S. Bach)
* Minuet No. 3, Anh. II 114/Anh. II 183 (J.S. Bach)
* The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
* Gavotte (F.J. Gossec)
* Practice Suggestions (Doris Preucil).
The book/CD kits contain the same book as is sold separately. The CD in each kit only contains the music in the book it is packaged with. The CD that contains both volumes 1 and 2 is still available and has not been changed
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50. Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary. Read more about our professional set-up here.
Larger items such as cellos, double basses and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.