Suzuki Viola School Viola Part & CD, Volume 4
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as a book & CD kit.
* Concerto No. 2, 3rd Movement (F. Seitz)
* Concerto No. 5, 1st Movement (F. Seitz)
* Tonalization: Lullaby, Wiegenlied, Op. 98, No. 2 (F. Schubert)
* Tonalization: Lullaby, Wiegenlied, Op. 49, No. 4 (J. Brahms)
* Concerto in D Minor, 1st Movement, transcribed from Concerto in A Minor, Op. 3, No. 6 for Violin (A. Vivaldi)
* Concerto in D Minor, 3rd Movement, transcribed from Concerto in A Minor, Op. 3, No. 6 for Violin (A. Vivaldi)
* Concerto in G Major (Largo, Allegro, Andante, Presto) (G.P. Telemann)
* Concerto in G Major for Two Violas (Lento, Allegro, Largo, Vivace) (G.P. Telemann).
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary (please allow 5-10 working days). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses also incur a separate fee of $125. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.