Suzuki Viola School Viola Part & CD, Volume 5 (Revised)
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as a book & CD kit.
* Tonalization (Suzuki)
* Position Etudes-5th Position (Suzuki)
* Etude for Changing Strings (Suzuki)
* Sonata in G Major (B. Marcello/Preucil)
* Country Dance (Weber)
* Practice Suggestions (Preucil)
* Nina (Pergolesi)
* Spinning Wheel (Rubinstein)
* Gigue (Veracini)
* Exercises for Shaping the Left Hand (Suzuki)
* Suite I in G Major (Bach)
* Moto Perpetuo (Bohm)
* Old French Dances (Marais)
* Tonalization---C Major and minor scales and arpeggios (Preucil)
* Shifting Studies (Preucil)
* Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 12 (Seitz).
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $50. Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days, and standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times may vary. Read more about our professional set-up here.
Larger items such as cellos, double basses and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. These items are not applicable for free shipping.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.