Suzuki Viola School Viola Part & CD, Volume 6
The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Now available as a book & CD kit.
* Tonalization and Intonation Exercises (Suzuki)
* Exercises in Octaves and Sixths (Preucil)
* La Folia (Marais/arr. Preucil)
* Allegro (Fiocco)
* Suite in G Major from Suite in G Major for Violoncello, BWV 1007 (Allemande, Minuet I, Minuet II) (Bach)
* Arioso, Sinfonia for Oboe, Violin, Viola, Basso Continuo, Ich Steh mit einen Fuss im Grabe, BWV 156 (Bach)
* Chromatic Scale Exercises (Preucil)
* Three-Octave Scales and Arpeggios in D Major and D Minor (Preucil)
* Adagio and Rondo in D (Adagio, Rondo) (Mozart)
* Hungarian Dance No. 5 (Brahms)
* Position Etudes (Suzuki)
* Country Dances (Beethoven)
* Concerto for Two Violins, Violin II Arranged for Viola, BWV 1043 (1st Movement: Vivace) (Bach)
* Concerto in C Minor (I. Allegro molto ma maestoso, II. Adagio molto espressivo) (Bach/arr. Casadesus).
Getting your new instrument or musical accessories to you as quickly and as safely as possible is our priority.
Standard parcels ship via Australia Post, and we offer free shipping for orders over $75 (standard cost is $10). Orders are fulfilled within 3 business days. Standard delivery times are 3-5 days. All instruments are professionally set-up by our workshop, and so fulfilment times for instrument orders are longer (please allow 4 weeks currently due to back to school demand). Read more about our professional set-up here.
Want to get your order as fast as possible? We also offer an express post option which you can select at checkout. Items are sent via Australia Post Express and typically arrive in 1-2 days after your order has been fulfilled.
Larger items such as cellos and large cases require extra care and incur a separate handling and delivery fee of $75. Double Basses sized 1/4 also incur a separate fee of $125, and 1/2 and 3/4 Double Basses a fee of $225. These items are not applicable for free shipping. When ordering larger items to remote locations, or when ordering multiple larger items, there may be an additional delivery cost involved.
If you would like to discuss the postage of your item, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.